10.26.2009

What to write?

So, I've re-committed to my blog - at least mentally. But now that I'm here, I have NO idea what to write about, which is super frustrating. I'll have to start making notes about blog topics or I'll put you all to sleep.

While I'm figuring things out - here's a change. I'm no longer drinking chai la las - I know, HUGE SHOCK! With all my health issues this year, I've switched over to green tea lattes. So, does that warrant a blog name change? I don't know, you tell me...

But, fear not, I have stayed true to character when it comes to my confusing order. I'm sure I solicit plenty of stares and huhs?!?? when I order a "grande, soy, no foam, no classic, two sweet n low, green tea latte." But seriously - if I'm going to pay four+ bucks for a drink, I'll choose to embrace the embarrassment.

Oh and for any of you soy drinkers out there - get a Starbucks card and register it online. You get free soy!!! ($0.40/day can really add up)

3 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Thank goodness. Your earlier post was just too much of a tease! Too funny about the new order :)

Katie said...

Keep the name! I think it's darling.

Amy- Taylors East said...

That order is crazy. Glad you're back!