2.27.2009

Favorite Things THIS Friday: Mibo Studio Calendar

Today's Favorite Things Friday is inspired by my lack of desire to be in the office today - the only thing keeping me sane right now is my insanely adorable FREE(!) calendar I received from Mibostudio.co.uk (a really cute UK site) just for signing up for their newsletter. I was first turned on to the free 2009 calendar by one of my all-time favorite blogs: Fifi Lapin...the World's Most Stylish Bunny.

I had the best intentions of sharing this favorite with my nearest and dearest in a New Year's e-card, but somehow I never sent it and before I knew it was way too late to celebrate New Year's. So now all my nearest, dearest, and dear readers can have this fun and stylish calendar hanging on their walls too.

To receive the pdf calendar, just go to this site: http://mibostudio.co.uk/# and click on Free 2009 Calendar, then select the Sign up Here* link. The geniuses behind this adorableness will email you to confirm and then send you the pdf. I printed mine on regular letter-size paper and tacked the first six months to my cubicle wall. The designs are gorgeous and I can even imagine lopping off the calendar portion and framing or matting the designs when the year is over.

Enjoy! Oh and, Happy New Year, y'all.

* I don't normally like to sign up for too many sites, but I promise Mibo rarely emails, so it's really not a major hassle for your inbox.

1 comment:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Happy to have you back. And, I've been meaning to ask about this calendar. Lovely!