11.13.2009

And then there were nine...

So this year alone I have been to see 11 doctors (ELEVEN!):

Primary Care Physician
Rheumatlogist
Pulmonologist
Gastrointerologist
Optometrist
Dentist
Podiatrist
Psychiatrist
Therapist
Dermatologist
Gynecologist

Now, I know I'm not the healthiest of people, but that is just ridiculous. And, it's not like I went for just one visit each. Nope, I have see these doctors for a total of 38 office visits this year. WHOA!

Well, I'm happy to say that with my recent "graduation" from therapy and now a good report from the pulmonologist today I can reduce my number of doctors to nine. Whoo Hooo!!

I'm fairly certain I'll be adding some more doctors soon (more on that later), but if you don't mind, I'll just relish in the reduced numbers for right now.

Happy Weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's a lotta doctors! I'm glad you are still going to the dentist. That's a good one to keep in the roster. Ha ha.