11.04.2009

Graduation Day!

I may be done with official diplomas, but today I was able to add a new milestone to my personal education. I've officially graduated from therapy. I've been minimizing my sessions over the past sixth months and today was the first session since September. Both me and my therapist agree that I'm in a pretty good place right now. So I'm discontinuing therapy for the time being. I, of course, reserve the right to check in every now and then or go back fully if things get tough. But just last night, hubz and I were commenting on how improved things have been. So yay for me on growing up, and making progress in my life. I'll take that over a walk across a stage and a piece of paper any day.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats! Good for you for starting in the first place and graduating.

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Wonderful! So glad to hear things are going so well!!

Dr. Blondie said...

Amen, sister! Congrats!

Amy- Taylors East said...

Good to hear!