12.10.2008

The Dark Side....

If you know me, you know creating this blog has been a labor of love. And when I say labor, think six months of agonizing, brainstorming, questioning, writing AND erasing. So here it is...I've succumbed to the pressure and have completely given up on trying to have the "perfect" first post. Instead I can only write about my lack of perfection here, but I hope to be able to provide you (literally, as I anticipate having only one reader) some witty, interesting, and charming meanderings in the near future.

In all seriousness, I'd like to sincerely thank Smiling Mama, Dr. Blondie, and Caffeinated for encouraging me to join them on the Dark Side. Love ya ladies!

3 comments:

Dr. Blondie said...

Welcome!! I finally gave in to facebook and I'm glad to see that you finally gave in to blogging! I already added you to my google reader account and I look forward to keeping up with you in this way. It will be fun to see where this blog takes you. Best wishes!:)

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Woo hoo! Love the blog and the fact that it matches your home decor!

Amy- Taylors East said...

Congrats girl! I knew they were pressuring you, but just saw your link on Smiling Mama. Good luck!