12.14.2008

Oh to be young again...

Remember when you didn't care about having a hangover because it was a reminder of a really fantastic night? Well, I seldom drink more then a glass of wine (OK maybe two max), but last night I went all out. And now my head hurts..really...badly.

Don't get me wrong we had a really fantastic night - holiday party hopping to the neighbors' houses with lots of great food, LOTS of wine, and fun dancing. Of course now that I'm nursing my hangover headache, I'm starting to remember how I was "oh so charming and funny" last night. You know like:

  1. Spilling a cocktail on my friend's new couch
  2. Hiding another friend's cell phone from her so she wouldn't text a boy. Yeah - that worked really well seeing as hiding it under my butt made the text send. Yes dear readers, my a** sent a text message.
  3. And having another friend's adorable dog pee on me.

All in all no matter how bad my headache is screaming for a chai la la, I realize that last night I did feel young again.

1 comment:

Dr. Blondie said...

So fun! It doesn't hurt to revisit the glory days every now and then. Glad you had fun!:)