1.15.2009

BOTB

Boy, do I have BOTB (Babies on the Brain). Before you jump toward conclusions, they're not mine. The BOTB belong to the not one, not two, not three, not even nine lovely ladies I know who are pregnant. That's right, I know 10..count them 10!....people who are pregnant right now. And two others who recently had little ones. Yes, you know who you are....Amanda, Amy, Danielle, Diana, Gina, Kerry, Rachael, Sarah B., Sarah S., and Traci (all in alpha order...natch).

I guess this is what happens in your 30's - all your friends start having babies. I'll admit that I'm a little (ok A LOT, A LOT, A LOT) jealous because I can hear the tick, tick, tick pretty much everyday lately. I know my time will come, but in the meantime I'll live vicariously through you lovely ladies. And, ask you to sprinkle some baby dust on me. Oh and don't take that as an offer to babysit - I love y'all, but seriously - just because I want to be a Mom, doesn't mean I'm ready.

1 comment:

diana onorio funk said...

1. Your time will come. I can feel it in my ovaries!

2. This is my 2nd pregnancy, so no gifts required. It's old hat after the first one. Damn.