1.23.2009

Favorite Things Friday

Today is the start of a weekly feature on my blog, inspired by many others (like Smiling Mama and EmilyStyle). I'm a big fan of searching the Internet for interesting ideas and products (especially decor & desk accessories). So I will start sharing some of my favortie things every Friday.


Today's fab find is inspired by lunch with Smiling Mama yesterday and the multitude of baby showers I'm inevitably going to be invited to this year. I don't know about you all, but baby shower invites with strollers, rattles, etc make me want to gag. Us modern ladies, can definitely do better.


I've long been a fan of the site weddingpaperdivas.com for their unique wedding and party invitations and now I have discovered their sister site tinyprints.com They have adorable baby announcements, invites, and more for really reasonable prices. Here's some of my favorites:





4 comments:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Those are really cute! I'm so excited to see what other cute finds you have!

Anonymous said...

They have really cute bridal and wedding invitations announcements cards, but I found three websites that have lots of unique bridal shower invitations and personalized wedding shower invitations at:

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/bridal-shower-invitations/
http://www.express-invitations.com/bridal-shower-invitations/
http://www.announcements-shoppe.com/bridal-shower-invitations-announcements-cards/productslist-12-1.htm

I have ordered from all three sites for different occasions and been very pleased. Take and look and see what you think.

Sorry Sarah said...

I used tinyprints.com for smilingmama's baby shower! I LOVED that site.

btw, HI! I stop by here every now and then. :)

KtownP said...

Toni - thanks for the recommendations. I can't wait to check them out!