1.05.2009

New Year's Revolutions

Yes, readers, I did spell that right. To me, it seems like resolutions are just like a revolving door. They go round and round and round and round and...ok, you get the idea. I've never been big on New Year's Resolutions, but when I sit back and think about my personal goals - I see some patterns from year to year. For example, I'm perpetually trying to lose weight (who isn't?) and I'm always trying to be more patient and not overreact to stupid things. And, I am always trying to less stressed.

So this year, I'm going to focus on stress - since really, weight loss, patience, and not overreacting should all improve if my stress level decreases. First up, schedule the massage my darling hubz gave me for Christmas!

1 comment:

Dr. Blondie said...

That massage sounds awesome! That sounds like a perfect way to begin your stress-be-gone new year!