1.20.2009

President Obama!

Today has been an amazing day for our Country. I felt so proud while watching this momentous occasion (from home, see below). I'm excited for the change to come and I pray for President Obama and his family as they lead us into that change.

Now on to the important stuff...Inaugural Fashions!
1. Michelle Obama - love, love, love. Am I the only one who totally gets the green gloves and shoes. Amazing!

















-Photos by Getty Images-

2. Jill Biden - not digging the boots, sorry...

3. Malia and Sasha - freaking adorable. Wish that blue coat came in my size.









-Photo by Getty Images-

1 comment:

Katie said...

I totally agree about Michelle. She always looks fantastic and I loved her yellow and green on Tuesday - so elegant. She is the new Jackie!