1.03.2009

Holy 17 Pumps Batman!

Seriously? I went to Starbucks today and after ordering my normal chai la la, I was informed that the chai has been recalibrated. Yes, dear readers, they have changed the chai - they introduced some new drinks that have chai in them, so to not make those other drinks too strong - one pump of current chai is equal to 0.5 pumps of previous chai. So what does this mean? My normal chai la la is 17 freaking pumps. 17!!!!!! Like it wasn't a ridiculous enough order as it was...now this. And, let me tell you - I am not happy about this at all.

I'm thinking I should just order some business cards with my freaking 17-pump,whatever, whatever order. Starbucks? Are you out there? Is it so difficult to have two chai containers? And don't get me started on how these new drinks sound gross and probably will be discontinued and then what - I'll have to change my order again. This is SO not a good start to 2009. UGH!

1 comment:

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Oh my gosh! 17 pumps does sound pretty ridiculous! I say you order some MOO cards with your order on one side and your blog address on the other! :)